Biometric Dental offers a private mentoring course for clinicians in implantology
11Nov & 24Nov, 2018
Advanced Implant Placement and Bone Crafting Program :
Live Surgery with Dr. Timo Paberit
Course is limited to maximum six clinicians and gives you the opportunity to see innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, implant placement or other surgical procedures.
Course Objectives and Goals:
Biometric Dental Implant System will fulfil a doctor’s desire to study implant dentistry with premium quality material and novel work techniques. Emphasis is placed on anatomic considerations, tissue care and aesthetic results.
Main lecture topics covered :
- Key factors to make successful implant surgery
- Risk factors and complications during implant surgery, how to avoid?
- Immediate implant placement after tooth extraction; root guided surgery in molar region
- How to make successful implant prosthodontics
- Bone augmentation methods
- Implant complications, peri-implantitis and treatment tactics
Biometric dentistry also focuses the basic principles of the treatment method of the future with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology transforming the field of dental restorations.
lecture topics :
- Learn and implement proper techniques for tooth preparation and the designing process of single restorations
- Understand the benefits that efficient scheduling of CAD/CAM brings to the clinical practice
- Learn the technical skills required to use CAD/CAM technology