Biometric Dental offers a private mentoring course for clinicians in implantology
11Nov & 24Nov, 2018
Course Objectives and Goals:
Biometric Dental Implant System will fulfil a doctor’s desire to study implant dentistry with premium quality material and novel work techniques. Emphasis is placed on anatomic considerations, tissue care and aesthetic results.
- Key factors to make successful implant surgery
- Risk factors and complications during implant surgery, how to avoid?
- Immediate implant placement after tooth extraction; root guided surgery in molar region
- How to make successful implant prosthodontics
- Bone augmentation methods
- Implant complications, peri-implantitis and treatment tactics
Biometric dentistry also focuses the basic principles of the treatment method of the future with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology transforming the field of dental restorations.
lecture topics :
- Learn and implement proper techniques for tooth preparation and the designing process of single restorations
- Understand the benefits that efficient scheduling of CAD/CAM brings to the clinical practice
- Learn the technical skills required to use CAD/CAM technology